Today’s guest is Kyla Roma, a digital strategist who helps business owners grow their online presence. She got her start on the internet nearly 10 years ago with a lifestyle blog and has been blogging to boost her own business ever since. She was recently named one of the 50 Must-follow women entrepreneurs in 2017 in the Huffington Post.
In this episode Kyla share’s her journey to building a successful online blog and business. We also get into the really practical ways she stays organized and sane while being boss. This conversation is great for creative entrepreneurs that are getting started online.
We get into:
- Common problems business owners are facing online
- Setting up your schedule in a way that sets you up for success
- The importance of self care
- while rocking your own business
- Systems and habits to create for business success
- Organizing the blog post creation process
Kyla’s Website - http://www.kylaroma.com/
Blog Headline Analyzer Tool - http://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer